Silk Nog Latte

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

I start pretty much every holiday morning with my favorite Christmas season coffee. I have two favorites: 1) Peppermint Mocha 2) Silk Nog Latte

Today, I'm sharing how to make your own Nog Latte at home. It's not really a recipe because it's just so simple, but it is truly delicious!

Lauren introduced me to Silknog when I lived with her a few years ago and now I scour the grocery stores starting in November to grab some! Then, I go to bed early each night because it's like a fast track to coffee time!




Silk Nog is 80 calories for 1/2 cup and  makes the best coffee creamer! It's like having an Eggnog latte everyday. Top it with light whipped cream and a dash of cinnamon and enjoy your morning! Kathleen puts 1 packet of Splenda in hers and I accidentally drank it one morning and thought it was a great idea!


Ingredients: coffee, SilkNog, optional 1 Splenda Packet + cinnamon

Directions:
1) brew coffee per usual morning routine
2) add 1/2 cup Silk Nog (preferably heated if time permits)
3) add optional Splenda packet 
4) top with light whipped cream and cinnamon

All of this week's posts will be Christmas themed and we have joined up with the Birmingham Bloggers Holiday Link Up.


Check out the other bloggers involved and see how they are celebrating the holidays!

Displaying bham-bloggers-holiday-link-up.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment